> Android-apps > Antivirus & Mobile Security v1.1.10
Antivirus & Mobile Security v1.1.10
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
TrustGo Antivirus and Mobile Security protects you from today's most dangerous malware and viruses PLUS apps that can steal your personal privacy, identity and data. In addition, TrustGo offers "Find My Phone" features, system tools and web browsing security...all in one totally Free package.
TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
• Security Scanner - On-demand or scheduled scans of your mobile phone and SD card to find and remove viruses, malware, spyware and trojans PLUS risky apps that can steal your data.
• Secure App Search - Our Secure App Finder Engine (SAFE) lets you search and download apps that you know are safe. TrustGo alerts you before downloading bad and risky apps.
• Secure Web Browsing* - Get an instant notification when a site you're browsing is known to be malicious or part of a phishing scheme.
• System Manager - Monitor and manage your phone’s data usage, battery consumption and memory usage.
• Privacy Guard - Easily identify apps that might be hurting your privacy with a smart dashboard showing all the permissions apps are using.
• Data Backup - Store, backup and restore your phone’s data securely in the cloud. Supports multiple mobile devices so your family's information is always safe.
• Device Protection - Remotely locate your phone (Find My Phone), lock it, set off an alarm, or securely wipe your data and personal information if your phone is lost or stolen.
*TrustGo Antivirus & Mobile Security can now detect and alert you of malicious and phishing sites from emails, SMS, IM or the Web. TrustGo requires three new permissions to access URLs you visit on your mobile device:
READ SENSITIVE LOG DATA
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
WRITE BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
We may send the URLs you visit to TrustGo servers for identify malicious or phishing sites. These URLs will be deleted immediately after checking. TrustGo will NOT keep any of them in TrustGo servers. Secure Web Browsing is disabled by default. You can always switch it on/off in TrustGo settings.
Preview page：Multi Mount SD-Card v2.3
Next page：3D Flip Clock & World Weather v0.87
Title:Antivirus & Mobile Security v1.1.10
This site all the games, themes, software and other resources are reproduced from the forum or blog. If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours. Contact Us:[email protected]