> Android-apps > Pocket Keylock: PocketSensor v1.16
Pocket Keylock: PocketSensor v1.16
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: PocketSensor uses your phone's built-in proximity sensor to automatically lock the phone when it is put in a pocket. With PocketSensor, you can forget about the power button - and about the lock screen, too!
With PocketSensor, once you put the phone in your pocket, the screen and the keys will lock automatically. And once you take it out of the pocket, the screen and the keys are unlocked automatically - with no finger swipe etc. needed...
- In order to prevent accidental triggering when you're holding the phone with both hands, the automatic keylock deactivates when the display is in landscape mode.
- With PocketSensor active, you can still lock/unlock the phone manually.
- When the phone is not in a pocket, any key will unlock the phone completely - bypassing the lock screen.
- Also when it has been locked manually, the phone will still unlock automatically. (Manual locking is not available when screen is in landscape mode.)
- When in a pocket, all keys - including the power key - will be locked. (Perfect for those phones where the power key gets pressed accidentally when in a pocket...)
- Autostart on bootup (Note: if you have PIN entry disabled, the lockscreen will appear once after switching on the device, then never again...)
NOTE: Does not work with ZTE phones
PLEASE NOTE: Before installing the full version, please disable the Automatic Keylock!
Preview page：Holo Clock v1.2.2
Next page：Root Uninstaller Pro v3.3
Title:Pocket Keylock: PocketSensor v1.16
This site all the games, themes, software and other resources are reproduced from the forum or blog. If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours. Contact Us:firstname.lastname@example.org