> Android-apps > Color & Draw: Super Artist Ed. v4.3
Color & Draw: Super Artist Ed. v4.3
It has been designed and tested for ICS (Android 4.0 and above) and for phones and ICS 7, 8, and 10 inch Tablets.
This app supports only PORTRAIT mode which in our experience is better for kids.
It is really 3 apps in 1
1. A drawing and sketching app with white and black backgrounds
2. A coloring book app with 100+ exquisite drawings of fun topics including animals, professions and landscapes (no TV cartoons, they watch enough TV as it is...) It's an Artistic Springboard where some drawings are "incomplete" so children, guided by voice over instructions, can creatively interact with the drawing.
3. A photo decorator where kids can draw over your own photos from the Gallery or directly from the Camera and draw over them or decorate them with stickers.
Digital coloring books can be entertaining, but they can instill passivity in kids. Tap and a color field automatically fills a shape. Or, paint and the app keeps your color stroke within the lines for you. This gets boring fast. Apps that only offer blank pages for 'free drawing' can be a little intimidating for the youngest children. And many so-called activity books are too ambiguous or too difficult for little children to decode on their own, leaving them asking: "Dad, what do I draw now?" and "Mom, what am I supposed to do here?"
Tipitap pushes the limits of traditional coloring apps harnessing the possibilities of the touch screen environments. Color&Draw boasts beautifully crafted, specially designed springboard drawings, voice recorded invitations for all drawing for children to add to or complete the drawings, a lovely color palette, multiple stroke and erasers, and stickers. Kids or they parents can share their creations via email or save them to the device's gallery.
The drawings are simple enough for young children to explore drawing and colors, to go beyond realism and to expand the limits of their imagination. The voice prompt invitations give kids autonomy over the app. Each illustration presents an opportunity to enhance both skills and imagination. And, of course, to have fun with art making.
* 100+ cute and smart, custom illustrations by our professional art department
* Four fun strokes: pencil, crayon, wet brush and air brush.
* Fun, age-appropriate themes: animals, professions and natural settings
* Save drawings to the in-app Art Gallery, your device photo album or share them via email
* multitouch support
* Import images to draw over
* 50 custom voice over invitations
* Real finger painting. Not the classic "the-machine-fills-it-for-you" app engine! Kids develop and improve their fine motor skills and creativity.
* Limited curated color palette. Enough colors choices for a full spectrum of artistic expression yet restricted so kids are not overwhelmed by too many options.
* Multiple eraser options
* Multiple fun backgrounds to draw on.
* More coloring pages available for in app purchase
NOTE: You can lock the in apps from the settings menu. In apps have a child lock to avoid accidental purchase by young children.
What's in this version:
The app is now renames Color & Draw Super Artist Edition. It has 3 coloring books that were unlocked before, now for free. It now works on phones too. Thanks for your support!
Now four coloring tools:
Improved GUI and Stability.
Improved Art Store.
Preview page：Emit v7.5.2
Next page：Photaf Panorama Pro v3.2.2
Title:Color & Draw: Super Artist Ed. v4.3
This site all the games, themes, software and other resources are reproduced from the forum or blog. If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours. Contact Us:[email protected]